Motorola’s 2014 Moto G is receiving Lollipop
That was fast! Motorola has began seeding Android 5.0 Lollipop for it’s Moto G (2014). That now makes Motorola the first OEM to get Lollipop to their smartphone after the Nexus. This isn’t so surprising considering the phone maker had the opportunity to make the 2014 Nexus 6 (flag bearer for the latest Android firmware) for Google.
The update is said to be coming only at the unlocked Motorola Moto G for now. The ones purchased with carrier subsidies are yet to be updated so there you go: Off contract 1 – Contract – 0.
LG has also announced it will bring Android 5.0 to it’s flagship, the LG G3 this week. However, the Koreans’ mouthful “we’ll be the first OEM to upgrade our device to Android 5.0” has been put to shame.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Motorola Moto X4 enters Japan
- Motorola assures G4 series users of Android 8.0 Oreo OS update
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5