Mozilla and Foxconn set to announce Mozilla OS-powered device in June
Mozilla has officially announced it has partnered with Taiwan’s Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., better known as Foxconn to make a Mozilla OS-powered device which will be announced on June 3, 2013.
An anonymous insider at Foxconn has hinted that the new device will be a tablet after while a mobile phone will follow subsequently.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Mozilla and Foxconn set to announce Mozilla OS-powered device in June
- Mozilla, Spice and Intex to introduce the world’s cheapest smartphone in India at $25
- Android and PC users can listen to Apple Beats 1 radio too
- Android and Firefox OS-booting Geeksphone Revolution launched for €222
- Android greedily gulps 80% of market share, killing off Symbian, and soon Blackberry