Mysterious Motorola Droid Turbo found at AnTuTu
The new device was listed on the popular mobile phone benchmark tool as the Motorola Droid Turbo and GSMArena reports the phone is Verizon bound. However, there’s no much evidence to verify that.
According to AnTuTu, the Motorola Droid Turbo features a 5.2-inch 2K screen, Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 805 processor, a whooping 3GB of RAM and 21GB of free storage (presumably 32GB in total).
The device was listed as having a 19-megapixel camera which can do 4K videos. That’s not surprising considering it’s one of the cool things the Snapdragon 805 chipset can do.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Mysterious Motorola Droid Turbo found at AnTuTu
- Motorola Droid Turbo could go on official tomorrow, here’s what to expect
- First Motorola Droid Turbo full renders appear, will launch 28th Oct
- Renders of Motorola’s upcoming DROID Turbo smartphone hits the front page
- Unannounced Motorola DROID Turbo details outed by official website