Mysterious Sony E2003/E2033 with 4.6-inch display tipped for MWC
GFXBench has highlighted a Sony device which might be on its way to the Mobile World Congress next month. Footprints of the Sony E2003/E2033 were found on the benchmarks website with fingers pointing towards the Xperia E3 successor — Sony Xperia E4.
According to the entry, the E2003/E2033 is having a 4.6-inch display whereby resolution is 540 x 960 pixels. There’s 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board internal storage (with possible extension via microSD slot).
Ticking inside of this midranger is MediaTek’s 64-bit MT6752 System-on Chip (1.7GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T760 MP4 GPU). There’s a 5MP camera (1080p video rec. support) listed, as well as a 2-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
The MWC is kicking off as early as March 1. We expect to see this phone at the event and maybe Sony’s next flagship, the Xperia Z4. Samsung is also among the big names expected to unveil phones at the event where the company’s Galaxy S6 flagship will possibly break cover.
You may also like
- Mysterious Sony E2003/E2033 with 4.6-inch display tipped for MWC
- OnePlus hints that the OnePlus 5T will come with 3.5mm audio jack
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 now rolling out to Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 2, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S
- Alleged Huawei Nexus 6 pictured, reveals raised camera area
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM spotted, not much improvement from Lumia 520
- Rumor Mill: Samsung Galaxy S7 to support LTE Cat. 12