New Google Nexus smartphone by LG will be out by September end
For Google and its Android mobile platform, it’s going to be a tale of two flagship handsets this year. One smartphone will be made by Huawei (Nexus 6 (2015)), sporting a near 6-inch display and with a pricing likely to be lower than the second smartphone. LG Electronics will manufacture the second device which will be called the LG Nexus 5 (2015). Apart from different screen sizes and design, both handsets are expected to pack similar spec sheets.
According to latest industry reports, the LG-made Nexus (allegedly pictured above) will be announced in September and is going to hit the shelves by the end of the same month. We are hearing that the new Nexus 5 will pack a 5.2″ screen while the Nexus 6 will soar in the region of a 5.7-inch phablet.
Last year, Google’s hardware partner for Nexus was Motorola who made the Google Nexus 6, a gigantic 5.9″ smartphone that came with the first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS installation.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- New Google Pixel photo leaks, shows off what seems to be the Nougat 7.1
- New Google Nexus smartphone by LG will be out by September end
- Google may have leaked information about Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL in new teaser
- Sad news for Google Pixel 2 As Snapdragon 836 won’t surface till 2018
- Verizon also leaks the Google Pixels, shows off the “Google Magic” and new colour variant