“The new HTC One” will be unveiled on March 1
And finally, HTC’s next flagship smartphone has gotten a D-day for announcement. The HTC One M9 or “The new HTC One” — as the official teaser puts it — will see the light of day on March 1, and that’s exactly the same day when Samsung is announcing their Galaxy S6 flagship.
HTC UK broke the news on Twitter where the handle boldly posted, “let them stare.” because “The new HTC One revealed 0.1.03.15.”
The HTC One M9 is reportedly packing a 5″ 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 810 chipset, 20.7MP rear camera and a 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera. The smartphone will boot Android 5.0.1 Lollipop straight out of the box.
You may also like
- Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
- Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
- The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source