New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
There is the high chance that you were alive to witness the reign of the 3310 unit from Nokia, and you might have been as excited as we are when we heard that they are hoping to bring it back to the market in the same form factor this year, but we don’t have any information on what exactly to expect. While we have heard that the same form factor would be retained, we have also heard that they hope to increase the screen to accommodate more colours.
Any which way, that is not enough for us to go on.
Today, though, we have had a turn off good luck as Evan Blass has decided to look into the matter for us and bring out something. From his latest tweet, the new and improved Nokia 3310 would still run on the S30+ technology of the yesteryears, have multiple colours and use faceplates that can be swapped.
In essence, the feature phone would be something like the Nokia 150.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Huawei V9 Mini Spotted In New Leaked Images
- New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- New leaks shows what might be Sony’s lineup at MWC