New Meizu Phone unveiled January 4
Meizu has announced the latest smartphone, the Meizu M6S on January 4 in China.
The smartphone will be the first of its kind from the tech company to pack the mblu brand on it.
The smartphone comes into the market with 3GB of RAM under the hood paired with 32GB ROM space.
Other specs on it includes the 18:9 aspect ratio on its 5.7-inch display with a display resolution of 1,440 x 720.
Under the hood, the device will come packing Samsung’s Exynos 7872 processor under the hood coupled with a Mali-G71 GPU.
The Meizu M6s will come with 3GB of RAM under the hood along with 32GB of ROM space all powered by a 3,000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
You may also like
- New Meizu Phone unveiled January 4
- New Meizu device, rumoured to be the Meizu M4, leaked via TENAA
- Meizu M6 Note Leaks Again, New Photos Focus On Back Panel
- New leak shows what could be Meizu’s roadmap for 2017
- Upcoming Meizu flagship, the Legent, leaks in new sketches, shows off interesting camera module