New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
Motorola seems to be planning yet another smartphone for release coming just weeks after it released the dual camera setup Moto X4 into the market.
Recent spotting on China’s certification website, TENAA, suggests that the tech company may be releasing yet another smartphone which comes carrying the model number Moto XT1799-2 soon.
The device according to the listing on the certification website will come into the market packing a 5.2-inch Full HD display and will be available in variants based on the memory configuration.
The device will come in RAM variants of 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB memory configurations. In addition, the Moto XT1799-2 will come packing a dual-core processor clocked at the speed of 1.5GHz although there have been debates regarding the authenticity of the dual core processor as there are no more dual core processors in circulation.
For the optics, the spotted Moto device will sport an 8MP rear camera and the same 8MP unit on the front panel and measures in at 150×73.5×8.2mm, weighing 157g.
The upcoming Motorola device will be available in black, pink, and silver color variants and powered by a 2,810mAh battery.
You may also like
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- Motorola to launch new Moto X4 variant next week
- Motorola Moto Z gets new update, fixes bugs, doesn’t bump the software version
- Motorola rolls out new update to the Moto G (4th Gen), brings the Nougat and November security patch
- Motorola India releases new teaser for upcoming launch