All new Nokia phones to arrive UK in April
HMD Global in partnership with Nokia Inc., has revealed that all its new smartphones which were recently released even at tbe MWC 2018 will come into UK by April.
According to the tech company, its smartphones will come into the UK market starting next month with Clove UK having already started shipping date and pricing info release.
According to the carrier, the Nokia 7 Plus will enter into the UK market first on April 16th with pre-orders going live at £350 for the Black and Copper color variants.
Following the Nokia 7 Plus is the Nokia 8 Sirocco which will arrive on April 23 for £650.
The Nokia 8110 4G will also arrive UK on the same day as the Nokia 8 Sirocco for £80 with both coming in the Black and Yellow color variants.
On May 7 however, the Android Go Nokia 1 will arrive UK market priced at €80 and will be available in the Dark Blue and Warm Red color variants.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- All new Nokia phones to arrive UK in April
- Here is a video of the all new Oppo Find 7 getting unwrapped and handled
- Here is the first (blurred) image of the All New HTC One Ace
- Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
- All New HTC One hits eBay without proper launching, pulled down immediately