New projector for mobile phones promises 100% more brightness and 50% power saving
Texas Instruments, the company responsible for making a mobile projector for smartphones has done it again.
This time, TI,as their name is abbreviated,have come up with a 0.3″ HD TRP DLP® Pico™ chipset for blasting visual content from smartphones that can produce 720p pictures.
The new device as the company boasted, has 100% higher brightness and comsumes 50% less power than the previous model. TI also pointed out the design is based DLP Cinema technology that’s popular in today’s cinemas.
If you are wondering what types of smartphones and OSs’ are compatible with TI’s projector, more information about is available inside the source URL.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- New projector for mobile phones promises 100% more brightness and 50% power saving
- ZTE’s Latest Mid Range Device Android Projector Making Market Crazy
- Moto Z2 Force gets $450 Price cut in the US
- Microsoft Now Overhauling Its Research So Future Inventions Become Reality
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet is the slimmest tablet ever made