New Xiaomi smartphone surfaces online on Certification website
Coming weeks after the official unveiling of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone by Chinese tech company, Xiaomi, the tech company has been hinted to be working on a variety of new smartphones expected to be in the Redmi 5 range.
However, a new smartphone has been spotted online courtesy the tech company carrying the model number Xiaomi MEE7.
The new device spotted on Chinese certification website, TENAA, has been revealed to be coming into the market packing an 18:9 aspect ratio display and has been hinted to probably be the Redmi Note 5.
The device according to specs listing on the certification website was revealed to be coming with a 5.5-inch display and a dual main camera setup.
The device which measures 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05 mm and weighs 179.5 gram will pack a 4,000mAh battery capacity under the hood and come in the Black, Gold, Rose Gold, While, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver color variants. It is also expected to debut in the 3GB and 4GB RAM variants and with a 12MP main camera on the back panel while the front panel will house a 5MP sensor.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- New Xiaomi smartphone surfaces online on Certification website
- A New Xiaomi Device Spotted on TENAA
- New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
- Two new Xiaomi devices visits TENAA, looks like variants of the same module
- New Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaks shows an amazing bezel-less device!