NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
The last time we heard about the cloud based phone that was developed by NextBit – the Robin – it was that the company was trying to develop the Nougat to be able to run on the units.
This news came as far back as November of last year and with the new update they were planning, the Nougat would surely roll out to their units. However, it sees that not only are they planning to get the Nougat in this device, but the 7.1.1 version instead of the base one.
Of a fact, the company has started to test one of the units that has this new one up and running on it, all thanks to a listing that popped upon GFXBench. For now, though, it is sad to report that there is no news on when this update would be rolled out but if reports are anything to go by, early next month is the timeframe we are looking at.
All we can do is hope the tests go well and they release it soon.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
- New CyanogenMod 14.1 provides Nougat 7.1 support for NextBit Robin, Nexus 5, Oppo R7, others
- Mint Colour option of the NextBit Robin also selling for $170 now
- The NextBit Robin selling in the US for $199.99 again via Amazon
- Deal: Get the Nextbit Robin on Amazon for $100 off