Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P get factory images
Google is really taking its efforts very far now to make sure that the Nexus devices are now much more widely accepted and loved by users. With these devices already showing a lot of good prospects due to their premium builds and awesome specifications, Google is setting the path for further Marshmallow updates by keeping users secure with their latest release of Factory Images.
For those who do not know, Factory Images are the failsafe technology put in place which would help restore your devices to their default operating system and states in case anything bad or out of the blue happens while or after updating your Android platform. This means that you don’t need to fear custom ROM damages when updating now as you can just flash back to any previous version it was that you were using.
The LG built Nexus 5X which was made as an improvement over the Nexus 5 and as well, the Huawei manufactured Nexus 6P are all available for sale now from Google stores, manufacturer’s stores and some online / offline retail stores too.
You may also like
- Google Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X To Get Two More Months Of Security Update
- Developer finds a way to get the Daydream VR compatible with Nexus 5X
- Nexus 5X gets stuck on bootloop, hangs and crashes after Nougat 7.0 update
- Nexus 5x sells for $240 on an eBay deal
- Deal: LG-made Google Nexus 5X selling for $199.99 on eBay