That moment when Google gives you ‘some tasty new treats and much s’more’
Google has issued a statement asking the media and the entire world to join them on the 29th of September for “some tasty new treats and much s’more”. Since then, there has been much speculation that the new 6.0 version of the Android OS – Android Marshmallow- will be released at the event. If the rumors are true then the new Nexus phones, Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, are expected to showcase Google’s new operating system.
Nexus 5X is a partnership with mobile company LG while its counterpart, the Nexus 6P is a partnership with Huawei. The main feature likely to be showcased at the event is the new Android Pay; not forgetting the USB type-C charging technology.
Last year’s Google Nexus 6 was manufactured by Motorola.
This will be the first time in the history of the Nexus program that Google will have more than one Nexus phones at a time. The LG Nexus 5X is expected to be a low-end device with a 5.2-inch display size. The pricing is expected to lower than the 6P. Google and Huawei’s Nexus 6P is expected to be a high-end device – a phablet that will cost a pinch higher.
The event will be streamed live as soon as it begins at 9 A.M with the world ready to know what Google has in store for them.
You may also like
- That moment when Google gives you ‘some tasty new treats and much s’more’
- That moment when Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play for the same team to save earth
- Samsung sends out “Kapture The Moment” invite for Galaxy K Zoom launch
- Honor 6X gets 1 million registrations just one day after launch
- Failsung: Samsung makes a howler at posting a World Cup message