No Lollipop for Note 2 and Galaxy S3, Samsung warns
If you’ve been nursing a dream of getting your Samsung Galaxy Note II or Samsung Galaxy SIII to run on the latest version of Google’s Android, Samsung is telling you to Let It Go Now.
In a series of tweets outed by the company’s UK page on Twitter, the Korean phone maker says it doesn’t like “giving out bad news” but the Note 2 and Galaxy S3 will be having none of Android Lollipop OS. Case closed.
We suspect that the development affects the entire versions of the smartphones in various regions even though the information was passed across by Samsung UK.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- No Lollipop for Note 2 and Galaxy S3, Samsung warns
- Newly launched Honor 5 runs Lollipop, packs other nice specs
- Videocon’s Android Lollipop Powered Challenger V40UE Now launched at Rs 3,799
- Samsung releases Lollipop update for AT&T supported Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos gets Android 5.0 Lollipop