Nokia Android phone’s official name is Nokia X, specs inside
Codenamed Nokia Normandy, Nokia’s first Android phone has enjoyed weeks in the rumor mill since we first heard of the smartphone.
Nokia X, as we learnt it wil be called offically, will be packing a 1GHz Snapdragon 200 8225Q, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuit memory and probably space for a microSD memory card.
According to reports, Nokia X will be having a 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels resolution) display, 5MP camera and a 1500mAh battery. Pictures show the phone will bear support for double SIM.
It will be interesting to see how Nokia’s Android journey goes as we are well aware of Microsoft’s acquisition of the Finland phone maker which will be completed soon.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Nokia Android phones by “original” Nokia in tow?
- Nokia Android phone’s official name is Nokia X, specs inside
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5, Nokia 3 to get Android 8.0 Oreo update later in 2017
- Nokia 9 appears on Benchmarking website running Android 8.0 Oreo
- Uhans A101 of android build to be modeled after Nokia 1100