Nokia announces 3G enabled Nokia 3310
Nokia in partnership with HDM Global has re-launched the 3G version of the rebooted Nokia 3310 which came into the market as a redefined version of the age-long Nokia 3310.
The tech company had earlier cut down on the joy of its fans earlier in the year after it launched the rebooted version of the Nokia 3310 but told fans that the smartphone will not support 3G connectivity.
However, coming several months later, the tech company has relaunched the 3G network supported device into the US market.
The Finnish company, launched the Nokia 3310 3G variant in several colors with new user interfaces and the added connectivity option.
The smartphone which comes into the market with a huge battery capacity however boasts of as much as 6.5hours of talk time and 27 days of standby time.
The 3G version of the Nokia 3310 also comes in added color options and a refreshed look.
Other color options available for the 3G version of the Nokia 3310 include the Azure, Yellow, Warm Red and Charcoal color variant all selling for €69 price tag.
You may also like
- Nokia announces 3G enabled Nokia 3310
- Nokia announces Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL — all can run Android apps
- Windows Phone 8.1 is now available to Nokia Lumia devices
- Nokia is porting apps from Google Play without developers’ permission
- Nokia XL becomes available across Asia, Africa and Middle East