Nokia Lumia 520 has sold over 12 million units since launch
Nokia’s bestselling Windows Phone smartphone (and the bestselling Windows Phone smartphone generally), the Lumia 520, has crossed 12 million activations, the Microsoft-owned company announced.
The success of the Lumia 520 shouldn’t come as a surprise as the phone uses it’s sub $150 price-tag to suppress other phones in the Windows ecosystem where it had over 30% of the market share as of last year.
The announcement of the Lumia 520’s success comes at the heels of Microsoft’s preparation of outing the Nokia Lumia 530, which is expected to succeed the Lumia 520.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria