Nokia Lumia 530 goes official with Snapdragon 200 CPU
The Nokia Lumia 530 was announced with the same 4-inch touchscreen display, only with a taller 480 x 854-pixel resolution. The screen is still TFT, though it’s been 16 million colors in both generations of the phone.
The Lumia 530 inherited a 512MB RAM from it’s predecessor, but the processor has been refreshed to a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU and Adreno 302 graphics processor. The new smartphone runs on Microsoft’s new Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
There’s also a 5MP main camera, with no sight of LED flash or secondary camera. The battery is still the same 1430mAh battery (BL-5J) but Microsoft has promised a better battery life of at least 528 hours on standby.
Pricing for the Lumia 530 starts at $114 for the single SIM version and $135 for the dual SIM edition.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria