Nokia Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 coming under the codename Nokia Moneypenny
Nokia is hurling a lot of smartphones in a desperate attempt to grab a solid share of the market once again.
Two phones, Nokia Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 according to @evleaks are coming out real soon. Both phones are nearly the same phone but the naming was varied due to their different “configurations”.
The Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 are already in the works under the moniker Nokia Moneypenny and should be launched by January next year.
Nokia Moneypenny will be the first smartphone, according to reports, to run on Windows Phone 8.1 operating system. Windows Phone 8.1 Blue, as it is known to the media, will bring 3D touch gesture support, an Android-like notification center, better multitasking menu and a voice assistant called Cortana.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria