Nokia Lumia 630 and Lumia 930 launched in Saudi Arabia and UAE
Nokia have released their latest Windows Phone 8.1 offerings in far east Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
The Nokia Lumia 630, which is available in Saudi Arabia at SAR575, is sold at Dhs599 in the United Arab Emirates.
For the books, Nokia Lumia 630 is a 4.5-inch WVGA phone with 0.5GB of RAM and a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
The Lumia 630 features a 5MP camera and 1830mAh Li-Ion battery.
The Nokia Lumia 930 on the other hand, will be retailed at a suggested retail price of SAR2,199 in Saudi Arabia and folks at United Arab Emirates can get one with Dhs2,199.
The Lumia 930 has a 5″ FullHD screen, 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM.
The phone has a 20MP camera with flash and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
Both the Nokia Lumia 930 and the Lumia 630 are running on Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria