Nokia Lumia 638 goes on sale in China
Nokia has quietly released a China-exclusive Lumia 638 in the far east Asian country.
So that puts the Lumia 638 at a 4.5-inch screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage and a 5MP camera. The phone runs on Windows Phone 8.1 OS of course.
In China, the Nokia Lumia 638 goes for CNY 1,199 (about $192) officially. There’s no word on when the phone will be worldwide an there isn’t likely going to be any.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria