Nokia Lumia 929 said to be coming next month with Verizon logo
Word out by WP Central says the device is having a January 2014 launch date, January 16th to be precise.If we are to follow this report, then the announcement of the Lumia 929 will have to be a week before January 16th, and this falls into the duration of the 2014 CES.
Nokia Icon (as it is codenamed) is said to be packing a 5″ Full HD(1080 x 1920 pixels) AMOLED touchscreen, quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage.
Other features the Lumia 929 will feature is a 20-megapixel PureView camera with double LED flash. There’s support for NFC and LTE, and then a 2510mAh battery.
Color options will be between black and white.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria