Nokia Lumia 930 and Lumia 635 get priced in Australia
Microsoft has taken Nokia’s latest Windows Phone 8.1 offering to Australia.
The Nokia Lumia 930 is priced AU$729 in Aussie, and both phones will be available on retail later this month.
The Lumia 930 is a 5″ Full HD smartphone with a 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM under the hood.
The phone has a 20MP PureView camera with a 1.1 front-facing snaper. It has a 32GB native storage but the only downside is the lack of microSD card slot.
Next up is the Nokia Lumia 635. With a 4.5 inches, 480 x 800 pixels IPS display, the Lumia 635 still manages to be compatible with LTE networks despite it’s low pricing which will be AU$279 far south in Australia.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria