Nokia N1 slate rolls out in Taiwan for NT$8,199
In Taiwan , Nokia’s N1 tablet has just hit the shelves where it is selling for NT$8,199 or US $270 per unit. Taiwan becomes the first market besides China where the first Nokia gadget, post Microsoft’s US$7.2 billion buyout of Nokia Devices & Services department, was launched.
Void of a hardware-making unit, Nokia Oyj Finland designed the Nokia N1 and produced the slate at Foxconn last year. The tablet was launched in China in early 2015 where it went out of stock in a couple of minutes after release.
Key Features Of Nokia N1
- 128.6 x 200.7 x 6.9 mm body, 318 grams aluminum body
- 7.9 “(4: 3) IPS LED-backlit display (2048 x 1536 resolution with GORILLA GLASS 3 protection)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop system, Nokia Z Launcher user interface
- 2.3GHz Intel 64-bit Atom Z3580 quad-core processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB RAM, built-in 32GB storage
- 8-megapixel main camera (supports up to 1080P video recording), 5-megapixel front camera
- WLAN 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (Dual Channel 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0
- 5,300 mAh battery for up to 13 hours of standby time, 8.8 hours Wi-Fi Internet, 9.2 hours video playback (1080p)
3.5mm headphone jack, Micro-USB Type-C socket
Nokia has been rumored to be returning to the front-line of mobile phone business by 2016 but the Finnish telecoms company has come out to deny this claim severally. A negative run of form by the company’s HERE navigation service caused Nokia to place the maps app on sale, generating interest from some of the world’s biggest vehicle firms as well as modern-style taxi-hailing outfit, Uber.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website