Nokia owners say yes to Microsoft’s acquisition of company
This will hit many Nokia fans hard as many had expected the shareholders will say no to Microsoft and order Nokia to start making Android phones on it’s own. But for the love of Money, and maybe coupled with the bleak future Nokia had been seen in of recent, 99.7% of the shareholders approved of Nokia to be sold to Microsoft.
Nokia devices and services are the ‘Nokia’ being sold to Microsoft, the rest of the Nokia Corporation remains in the possession of their respective shareholders.
The deal will finalize by early next year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Nokia owners say yes to Microsoft’s acquisition of company
- Nokia files patent lawsuit against Apple in Europe and US
- Nokia’s “Vertu Signature for Bentley” is a premium Android phone for the super rich (costs an arm and a leg)
- Nokia 130 is a €19 feature phone by Microsoft
- Nokia by Microsoft? Wait, what?