Nokia Superman will be coming with a 4.7″ display and 5MP front-facer later this year
Nokia Superman has been in the works even before the Microsoft acquisition of the company.
Microsoft hasn’t stopped Nokia from working on it though, and details of the upcoming smartphone has got to our hands.
Nokia was said to have used a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for the smartphone which focuses more on taking of selfies.
Nokia Superman is still the codename for the phone since we don’t know the real name it’s going to debut with. It has a 4.7″ screen with still unknown resolution. The phone will be running on Windows Phone OS (likely Windows Phone 8.1).
Nokia Superman will be released into the midrange offering and is expected to go official by the second half of this year.
You may also like
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
- Nokia Superman will be coming with a 4.7″ display and 5MP front-facer later this year
- Nokia Lumia 730 pictured, specs inside
- LG L65
- Xiaomi MIUI 6 looks good but there is too much Apple inside
- TEENA lists metal-clad Samsung Galaxy A7
- Android 8.0 Officially Launched, Update Push Begins
- HTC Aero could be a HTC One variant