Nokia trolls Blackberry on Twitter
While Blackberry was advertising their franchise with a lot of ego, Nokia felt it’s right to capitalize on the the opportunity and make fun of the Canadian phone manufacturer.
Blackberry reported a $965 billion loss for the 2013 Quarter 2, their $4.7 billion acquisition by Fairfax group fell through, their phones returned by sellers and so on. Nokia on the other hand seems no better, they reported a €86 million loss for the last quarter. Nokia was only has a higher advantage because of increased Lumia sales and their agreed $7.2 acquisition from Microsoft which looks to be materializing gradually.
So, Blackberry was using their scarcity of customers to beg for new users when they posted:
When Nokia snapped up and posted:
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Nokia trolls Blackberry on Twitter
- The iPhone 6 was three years late! — Steve Wozniak blasts Apple
- Lenovo starts sending out press invites for December 13 eveant in India
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge “Six Appeal” teaser shows up at AT&T
- Google unveils Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Live Images Of Meizu M6 Shows Off Metal Back
- BestMobs Awards 2014: Best Mobile Phone — Samsung Galaxy S5