Nokia wins HTC in fresh UK patent suit
Nokia and HTC are back in court, and this time, it’s in the United Kingdom where Nokia sued and won HTC for using a patented “modulator, equipment used by phones to transmit data” in the HTC One.
HTC are planning to appeal the rule but we learnt that Nokia is also pushing for a ban on the HTC One in the UK as a result of the court ruling that finds HTC guilty.
A Nokia spokesman spoke for the Finnish corporation, “This is the third court this year to find that HTC infringes Nokia patents, bringing the number of patents found infringed to four,” said a spokesman for the European company.”
We promise to keep you up to date with any happenings between these two foes as we keep our fingers crossed to see what will happen next.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Nokia wins HTC in fresh UK patent suit
- Nokia wants to know if the word ‘phablet’ looks appealing to you for large-screen phones
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro receives certification from the Wi-Fi Alliance, bound for release next year
- Huawei’s next-gen Kirin 950 chispset finally unveiled, to be used in Mate 8
- Samsung Galaxy S6 mini could arrive in August with 720p screen
- Lumia 940 XL full specs list outed: 5.7″ Quad HD display, Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat available for Xolo Q700S on beta mode