Nomu S2 Pro specs revealed
The Nomu S10 Pro smartphone was released last week and the smartphone company did well to shield the specs loaded on the device until now.
Recall that the S10 Pro was released as an upgrade to the Nomu S10.
The latest device comes packing a rather unusual IP69 for water resistance and comes running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Under the hood the device comes with 3GBof RAM and 32GB ROM as against the 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM on the S10.
Other specs loaded on the device include a 5MP camera sensor on the front panel while the rear panel plays host to an 8MP camera sensor. The cameras come with several optimizations and integrations for better photo modes.
Other specs include the 5,000mAh Li-polymer battery powering the MediaTek MT6737T quad core 64bit processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz.
Other specs and pricing information regarding the successor device to the Nomu S2 will be revealed in the coming weeks.
You may also like
- Nomu S2 Pro specs revealed
- Google Pixel lasts up to an hour underwater despite only IP57 rating
- Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite
- HTC One M9 Plus can’t be bought in the Europe and North America (or outside China)
- All You Need to Know About Samsung’s Flagship Galaxy S7 camera
- BlackBerry Venice starred in new video