Note Edge will land in the UK on November 28th
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge just went on sale in the United States earlier today and now, we can confirm the curved-display phablet will be released in the United Kingdom on the 28th of this month.
From what we learnt, the smartphone will go up on pre-order tomorrow (November 15th) via Samsung’s dedicated e-commerce website as well as from Carphone Warehouse. But then, Clove has already began accepting pre-orders for the Note Edge for £650 (including tax) apiece, however, the retailer was quick to point out that it hasn’t confirmed the actual official price of the device.
In the United States, the phone goes for an average of $415 on a two-year contract. Samsung has promised to launch the Note Edge in as many countries as possible including: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. The rest of the list is made up of Australia, India, Nepal,Singapore, Russia and Kazakhstan.
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge starts getting October security patch in Europe
- Samsung rolls out update to the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge
- AT&T gets Marshmallow update over the Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge
- T-Mobile rolls out July security updates to Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge users
- Verizon launches Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for $399.99 on 2-year contract