Nubia announces Nubia Z17 Lite
Nubia has finally announced the Z17 Lite smartphone and the smartphone has been revealed to be going on sale come mid-September.
The device which is now available in China after it’s July release comes to market packing 6GB of RAM paired with 64GB ROM and a premium version which comes to market with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM.
The Nubia Z17 Lite comes to market in the Aurora Blue color variant and for specs packs a 5.5-inch full HD display with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset running under the hood.
The Nubia Z17 comes to market with a metal body and an ultra thin design of 7.6 mm and for the optics comes paxkokf a dual camera setup on the back panel comprising of two 13MP cameras and on the front panel, a single 16MP sensor.
The device runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS all powered by a 3,200 mAh battery.
For connectivity options, it comes with support for NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 and dual-band Wi-Fi a.c. and will be available in Black Gold, Obsidian Black, and Aurora blue color variants.
You may also like
- Nubia announces Nubia Z17 Lite
- Micromax has started producing mobile phones on Indian soil
- SanDisk Launches New 400GB MicroSD Card, iXpand For iPhones
- HTC One M9 can be grabbed for up to $40 less on eBay now
- HTC Desire 620 goes official — ships with either Snapdragon or MediaTek chip
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy On smartphones get Wi-Fi Alliance certification