Nubia M2 Play Officially Released
The country head of Nubia India, Eric Hu, has finally pulled back the curtains on the Nubia M2 Play device which comes to market with some interesting features.
The tech company which is planning some more launch before the year runs out revealed that the M2 Play comes with a design tailored to suit buyers in the market.
The Nubia M2 Play boasts of key features to include a 5.5-inch HD LCD screen with a display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor paired with the Adreno 505 GPU for graphics.
Paired with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 32GB. It comes with support for memory expansion to up to 128GB using a microSD card
For optics, the Nubia M2 Play comes packing 13MP of camera on the rear panel and a front facing 5MP camera unit all powered by a 3,000 mAh battery.
The device comes with the Neo Power 2.5 technology package which is touted to help in battery optimization and for connectivity, the Android 7.0 Nougat running device with a layer of Nubia UI 5.0 skin on top supports connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, and GLONASS.
You may also like
- Nubia M2 Play Officially Released
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get Samsung Cloud services, other features, with new update in India
- Detailed leak on the Huawei P10 emerges just hours to official announcement
- 2go now available for Android – How to download
- Android 8.0 Oreo finally lands on Google distribution chart
- LG G Pad 2 tablet allegedly has an 8.3-inch display, Snapdragon 805 SoC