Obi Worldphone MV1 Smartphone at $149 by Ex-Apple CEO Revealed
Introducing the Obi Worldphone, a smartphone company that was headed by the former CEO of Apple Mr. John Sculley recently announced its latest phone in the mobile arena that targets Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Obi Worldphone MV1 with a price tag of $149 was officially revealed during the recently held Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, this new device will join its two other phone that was released in 2105 priced $250 for SF1 and $149 for SJ1.5.
So what’s with MV1, the phone has 5 inches polycarbonate design and offers a major advantage over SJ1.5 as it supports LTE, SJ1.5 has MediaTek processor while MV1 runs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon at 1.3 GHz processor with Adreno 304 GPU.
Another difference MV1 was that, it will be available either Android or Android 5.1 based Cyanogen operating system 12.1.1. The latest version that was recently rolled out by the company last January, until now it is unclear whether MV1 will receive a Marshmallow based Cyanogen update.
MV1 has two varieties, the 16 gigabytes at 2 gigabytes phone RAM model cost around $149 and 16 gigabyte at 1 gigabyte phone RAM at $139. Of course as usual both models has microSD that can support up to 64 gigabytes.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Obi Worldphone MV1 Smartphone at $149 by Ex-Apple CEO Revealed
- Obi Worldphone SF1 with 13MP camera to lauch in India Later this November
- Lenovo outs A1900 budget smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy J1 launches in PH for $123
- Samsung’s will soon launch the ‘world’s first’ LTE-Advanced phone’, S4 sales still going strong
- 11 million Samsung Galaxy Note 4 units will be shipped this year — Analyst
- HTC 10 Lifestyle