Obi Worldphone SF1 with 13MP camera to lauch in India Later this November
Obi Mobile the makers of Obi Worldphone SF1 which was released some months back alongside the Worldphone SJ1.5 in San Francisco are in the news again and set to launch the Worldphone SF1 later this November in India with the Worldphone SJ1.5 coming in at a later launch date.
The smartphone designed by Ammunition, a San Francisco based Product Studio spots a Fiberglass body with metal band on the top and bottom section of the smartphone. The 5-inch full HD display smartphone with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels sourced from JDI is protected with a layer of Gorilla Glass 4 designed to give the display a floating feel. The Obi SF1 running on Android 5.1 with the company’s UI on top which is powered by a Snapdragon 615 chipset comes in a variant of 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage memory and a 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage memory variant and features a memory card slot for on-board memory expansion. With supports for dual-SIM function, the smartphone comes with a Sony IMX214 13MP camera in the rear panel which is equipped with LED flash for lighting and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera powered by a non-removable 3,000mAh battery with Dolby audio for sound quality and capable of 4G LTE technology, Wi-Fi and A-GPS connectivity support.
You may also like
- Obi Worldphone MV1 Smartphone at $149 by Ex-Apple CEO Revealed
- Obi Worldphone SF1 with 13MP camera to lauch in India Later this November
- Xolo Q900s Plus
- Gionee Elife E8 released in India, costs $540
- China’s Doogee all set to join the smartwatch fray with ‘Keeper’
- 4-inch-display Samsung Galaxy Ring goes official for $180
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ poses for photo