[Official] Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge drop test video
Okay, enough of the Bendgate2 stories and unofficial things you’ve heard of Samsung Electronics’ new battleships of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. Samsung has taken matters into their own hands to test out how both smartphones fare in falls.
In the video, both handsets are dropped in turns only landing on their backs and then on their sides — no face-palm relationships with the concrete here otherwise we could be seeing a video of a shattering smartphone (the result of smartphones falling on their faces).
For the records, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge feature touch Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection on their 5.1-inch Quad HD touchscreens.
You may also like
- [Official] Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge drop test video
- Flashlight on some Samsung Galaxy S6 units refuse to turn off
- Samsung SM-Z130H is the Tizen phone we told you about
- Gionee Pioneer P4 makes a brief debut online
- WP 8.1 OS hits 50 % benchmark of active Windows Phones
- Sony Xperia Z4
- Apple’s screen manufacturer accused of labor violation