Official Screenshots show a bit of what we are going to see in the new Tizen OS
A couple of screenshots from a Tizen phone has been posted by Tizen Indonesia. The screenshots show the Tizen OS is a decent OS.
Tizen OS is a new HTML5-based mobile operating system co-owned by Intel and Samsung which is expected to be announced and released soon .
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Official Screenshots show a bit of what we are going to see in the new Tizen OS
- ZTE Nubia Z9 finally goes official: It’s a sexy beast
- Hands-on of LG/Audi watch showcased at CES
- Samsung perfects Nougat for Galaxy S7 flagships as support documents leak
- Rumor Says “Android N” Is Coming with Amazing Features