Officially confirmed: Samsung Galaxy A7 found on company’s website
Samsung has routinely made the news stands with rumors of three A-series devices which the Samsung SM-A700 or the Galaxy A7 is part of. The smaller members that make up the lineup include the Samsung SM-A500 and SM-A300 (Samsung Galaxy A5 and Samsung Galaxy A3).
And now, a version of the Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A700FD) has been confirmed to actually exist by a UA profile document traced to Samsung’s website this morning. The listing also confirmed the list of specs reported for the upcoming smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 is expected to be retailed at the price point of $450 to $500 when it finally hits the ground running. There’s no word on the availability of the device even as the month is nearing at an end.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Officially confirmed: Samsung Galaxy A7 found on company’s website
- Motorola hints at an upcoming device that is ‘smarter than smartphones’
- Spice Smart Flo Pace Mi-422
- Grand Theft Auto Online players compensated 500,000 Online Dollars each
- Nokia Lumia 1520 ‘Nokia Bandit’ to be announced 28th Sep, more info inside
- 5.5″ HTC Desire 728 launched at $269