Oh, see the Meizu MX4 Pro clear in these two lovely renders!
There have been too many mumblings lately in the mobile industry about the alleged Ubuntu-powered Meizu MX4 Pro. Too much ado about it, if you say so. The Ubuntu-loving section of the crowd seem to be enjoying the fun the most as they can’t help raising topics about the upcoming phone in Web Forums.
Well, the smartphone we are talking about haven’t been locked up as close as this before. In fact, these two pictures confirm the existence of the MX4 Pro as it matches what we’ve seen in previous pictures that were posted online.
No details came with the pictures this time but earlier reports suggest the Meizu MX4 Pro (different from the Meizu MX4) is having a 5.4″ display, at least 3GB of RAM, 20MP camera, 13MP front camera, expandable memory and a 64-bit Samsung-made CPU.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Oh, see the Meizu MX4 Pro clear in these two lovely renders!
- We don’t want to buy BlackBerry, we only seek partnership: Samsung
- At least Samsung now uses BlackBerry security, John Chen’s wife can use a Galaxy
- Lenovo Sisley is official with 5″ HD display: See what Lenovo did there
- A BlackBerry phablet is “another thing” CEO John Chen wants