One Million Device with 4G Capabilities Will be Manufactured By Oppo In India
Just recently we found out that Oppo revealed that by August the company will be manufacturing million 4G device for this month in India. The recent company revelation was stated by Mike Wang, the Chief Executive Officer of the Chinese company’s based Indian subsidiary.
Wang revealed that the said units are China based designed China but the devices will be produced by the company’s local facility located in Noida, located near India’s capital the New Delhi. The CEO also stated that the devices will be made based on a local customization specifically for Indian Market.
As to the type of phones to be manufactured, Oppo surely Churning out, Wang did not state specifications on the device but give hints on the phones possible price range that is around INR 10,000-20,000, this information translates $150 to $300 basing at the current rates. So when we are asked, on which manufactures of Oppo handsets will handle in India, Wang stated that the process is still on the process and will not affect even if the company factory in Noida is running.
Before we end and in case you don’t know, India surpassed US making it as the second largest global Smartphone market.
You may also like
- One Million Device with 4G Capabilities Will be Manufactured By Oppo In India
- OnePlus sold nearly one million One smartphones in 2014
- Xiaomi sold over 10 million units of smartphones in September
- Xiaomi sells more than 1million units of phones in 48 hours
- Honor 6X gets 1 million registrations just one day after launch