OnePlus 3 Photo Sample Revealed
OnePlus 3 expected to pack some premium power in answer to company’s effort to outgun mobile competition.
Now we are getting first of a kind look at what OnePlus upcoming device rear camera capable of, a big thanks to the leaked photo that made some round online, we are able to present you this initial information.
The image surfaced shows a close-up of a pink flower striking detail. To be frank, if this image above is not edited, OnePlus 3 may feature the best cameras when it comes to daylight mode shots. But the device low light capabilities will be another story to share in the future.
Rumored OnePlus 3 points out that the device sports 15MP to 16MP camera. Based on the leak photo, it seems like it has bokeh-style focusing with impressive color reproduction. The device may offer wide aperture, though impossible to say as of now based on just one single leaked photo.
Other information points that OnePlus 3 include 6GB RAM, Snapdragon processor, 5 inches display at 1080p, 7MP front cam and expected to arrive next few months, it will probably run by Android Marshmallow as based operating system.
You may also like
- OnePlus 3 Starts getting Android OS Oreo Update
- OxygenOS update rollout for OnePlus 3/3T Begins
- Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
- OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets