OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets
Since OnePlus has announced the OnePlus 3T in the market, it has been facing a number of issues as regards the supply and now, it seems that there has been a turn for the better. In the European Union and North American markets, the management of OnePlus made the variant of that handset which had 64GB internal storage space official and since then, they have been in the process of bringing this same unit to the online stores in the region.
Now, they have made even the largest storage available – the 128GB – available to interested buyers.
Even though they have now started to sell the unit online, it doesn’t have the same speed of delivery like you would see on the 64GB option. As of now, after paying the clearance fee of €479, it would take you some 13 days to get your unit.
This is a sure improvement over not being in the market at all and by the time that the company gets set in the regions, they should be able to up their delivery game.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- New leak suggests that upcoming OnePlus 3T would cost significantly more than the OnePlus 3S
- OnePlus could be planning the launch of the OnePlus 3T