OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
In what is to be seen as a very surprising move in the smartphone industry, OnePlus has suddenly decided that it needs to introduce the OnePlus 3 to even more markets and because of this, they are now planning to sell the device in the UK market and to do this, they have teamed up with the major carrier in the region, O2.
Being that this is an exclusive deal for now, we cannot state whether or not other carriers would be having it for sale anytime or whether they would even be selling unlocked units of this one.
For customers, the smartphone would be available not only in online stores of O2 but also in the physical ones and for a price of £28 a month, you could also have yourself a unit of the 5.5 inch smartphone which features super AMOLED screen protected with the Gorilla Glass 4 technology. Asides from this, the smartphone is also run on the QUALCOMM snapdragon 820 chipset, pairs 6GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage space and features a rear 16MP camera which carries an OIS technology. For selfies, the Marshmallow smartphone uses an 8MP shooter.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
- OnePlus is offering limited Free Bullets V2 Earphones with each purchase of 128GB OnePlus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report