OnePlus One plans to settle for a proper order system against using invites
OnePlus One, the phone that Never Settles, is soon going to settle for everyone to buy, but that’s not before months of complaints by customers who were frustrated by the product’s current purchase method.
OnePlus, the company behind the One which was dubbed as the “perfect smartphone” by the founder Pete Lau, has put potential customers in the plight of hunting out for invites before they can purchase the fairly-priced smartphone.
However, the window will be open for a limited time. If you want to purchase the OnePlus One, you have to hurry because these guys have put out only a few of these hot cakes in stock.
The One smartphone features 5.5 inches of Full HD touchscreen by Japan Display, 3GB of RAM, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 13MP/5MP camera combo and a sealed 3100mAh Li-Po battery.
You may also like
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed