OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
OnePlus’ “flagship killer” smartphone has become available on “normal” sale via one of India’s leading e-commerce platform, Flipkart.
Ordinarily, the black 64GB model will cost you INR 21,999 (about $347 USD) while the 16GB white variant is expected hit the shelves in a few weeks time at INR 18,999 ($300) per unit, however, via Flipkart’s Big App Shopping Days promo, you can get the 64GB model at a discounted price of INR 19,998 ($315). The promo is valid from Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th June.
For the records, OnePlus One comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p Gorilla Glass 3-protected display, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 801 chipset, 13-megapixel camera with LED flash, and a non-removable Li-Po 3100mAh battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed