OnePlus One will be sold exclusively on Amazon India?
Back in August, we told you how the OnePlus One is planning a surprise arrival to India before the end of this year. And to follow that up, sometime last month, the company started recruiting for workers in the Asian country last month, starting with the position of a general manager.
Just like Xiaomi smartphones which are exclusively sold on Flipkart, OnePlus specifically wants to do it’s business with one e-commerce site — Amazon India. The teaser above was posted by Amazon.in, signifying the exclusiveness of the OnePlus One to their website.
Selling smartphones online-only will surely save OnePlus a lot of costs. The company says it’s making less than $10 per smartphone it sold having sold 500,000 units of the One and hoping to cross the 1 million mark by the end of this year.
You may also like
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed