OnePlus One will now sell without invites, forever
OnePlus’ 2014 “flagship killer” is now available for full time purchase having ditched the invite system whereby a customer is allowed access to make an order via a special “invite” code. OnePlus say they are pitching with the normal buying method “Forever” — at least on the the One.
The company is reportedly going to announce a successor for the One on Monday (we are still waiting) and this could be one of the major reasons why the smartphone is left to be bought freely at this point in time, knowing that most people will prefer to buy the new smartphone than the 2014 One.
According to rumors, the OnePlus Two is expected to pack a 5.5″ 1440p display, 3,200mAh battery, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset and 4GB of RAM.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed