OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
In China, Oppo Mobiles breakaway, OnePlus has announced it’s first offline shop which it calls the OnePlus Store. The “Experience” shop will feature a number of OnePlus accessories and the company’s only smartphone, the OnePlus One.
The shop, situated in the heart of Beijing, China, will officially open it’s gates to customers on the 20th of December. A bamboo-covered limited edition OnePlusOne and a JBL Special Edition model will be in stock in the outlet.
Further down south, OnePlus is prepping to launch penetrate into neighboring India. The privately-backed start-up will launch it’s first product (the OnePlus One, of course) on Amazon.in come December 2nd.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
- “2014 flagship killer” will go on sale once again for one hour on November 17
- The Meizu Pro 7 roundup – iPhone look, Samsung lookalike, Exynos chipset
- New Xiaomi Mi 5 details surface
- New Oxygen update for the OnePlus X takes the device to Marshmallow 6.0.1
- HTC unveils $189 Desire 626 in Taiwan
- LG Optimus Duet L5 II E455 Dual