OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
In China, Oppo Mobiles breakaway, OnePlus has announced it’s first offline shop which it calls the OnePlus Store. The “Experience” shop will feature a number of OnePlus accessories and the company’s only smartphone, the OnePlus One.
The shop, situated in the heart of Beijing, China, will officially open it’s gates to customers on the 20th of December. A bamboo-covered limited edition OnePlusOne and a JBL Special Edition model will be in stock in the outlet.
Further down south, OnePlus is prepping to launch penetrate into neighboring India. The privately-backed start-up will launch it’s first product (the OnePlus One, of course) on Amazon.in come December 2nd.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
- “2014 flagship killer” will go on sale once again for one hour on November 17
- Watch new “Steve Jobs” movie trailer
- Next year’s HTC One (M9) alleged to be packing QHD, Snapdragon 805 CPU
- LG Admits its Hardware Defects on LG G4 causes the Bootloop
- Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
- Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens has a external lens, front-facing LED flash