OnePlus sends out update to the OnePlus 3 to fix auto-restart, other issues
The OnePlus 3 came with really great specifications and offered itself to users at a very cheap price in comparison too and for this, it received a lot of good report and acceptance in the market. However, just a couple of weeks after launch, the device has already been plagued by a series of complaints from customers.
The latest one that is being fixed by the company themselves is that related to auto-restart and other call related issues with their Oxygen update which is just being rolled out.
Taking the device’s OS to a stand of 3.2.4 now, the update which weighs in at a size of about 26MB was released OTA and it is currently being rolled out in batches so it might take a while before you get yours.
The changelog of the update mentions that there would be improvements for each carrier also to better enable your smartphone adapt to the requirement of whatever carrier you are using.
Have you also been facing the issues above on your own OnePlus 3? Tell us about in the comment box while you expect your own notification too.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- OnePlus sends out update to the OnePlus 3 to fix auto-restart, other issues
- THL T5000T arrives with longer battery life, lighter specs
- Samsung SM-A300 with Snapdragon 410 chip is in the making
- Micromax Canvas Tab P666 is an 11,000-rupee tablet for India
- Samsung SM-G110 is a QWERTY keyboard phone with 3.3″ 240×320 screen?
- ‘Wena Wrist’ smartwatch uses analogue watch face, supports notifications but you can’t buy it (yet)